A book

 


"A bag of Bones" was written by Stephen King in 1998, its a thriller/suspense - fantastic novel wich narrates the story of a book writter who has been suffered a serie of troubles, even becomes a widower, so he decides to go living to his old summer house, wich results to be haunted. Added to this, he gets invlved with the most hideous mobster of the zone, who is trying to kidnapp his grandaughter. This is the plot in which the book takes place.

I read this book back in the 2016-2017 in my summer vacations. I discovered this book in an aunt´s house wich use to had a room only with books, so one time playing there i found this book and when I read who writte it i decide to take it home.

I like it because this whas the first book i read that really scared me and make me fell like i need to keep reading the book. After i ended it i fell like I need yto keep reading some of Stephen King´s books, which i made by reading "Carrie" and "Billie Summers".

Comentarios

  1. I've never read this book, but one of my favorites from Stephen King is Dolores Claiborne

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

FP top 5

Miranda

Test practice