Last Blog

The subject that I liked the most throughout the semester I think was Quaternary Geomorphology, since the subject is quite interesting and entertaining, as well as very useful for the development of my career.

The one I found the most boring was Hydrology, I feel that the classes, the assistant and the subject itself is quite boring and it is not touched in depth or with the approach that it should be, since it is almost all equations.

The best moment of the semester I feel was in October, since I wasn't so overloaded with things and I had enough time to dedicate to other things, besides it coincided with a trip I made to my girlfriend's house :)

I think my best grade was a 54 in geomorphology, since it was the highest and it was in the subject that is the sieve of this semester, on the other hand my worst grade I think was a 35 in hydrology assistantship, nothing to add.

The person I worked best with was my partner Bruno, because although we were late many times and we had to stay up late to get things done on time, we laughed a lot while we did it.

The person I worked best with was my partner Bruno, because although we were late many times and we had to stay up late to get things done on time, we laughed a lot while we were doing it. 

A resolution for the next semester would be not to fail any course, since I start with the specialization electives and I would not like to fall behind.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

FP top 5

Miranda

Test practice