FP top 5

During this break I went with my girlfriend to his village, Toquihua, to her parent´s house. I stayed there from the 9th to the 19th of September, so I was with them during the 18.

Actually we didn´t do a lot because we took this week to relax, due to the high stress in coming, but here are 5 things:

1) Sleep: Same as the professor. We wake up early most of the days, so, we take the option of sleeping late most days. We really enjoyed this!

2) Cook: During the time I was there we cook a lot, from midnight cravings to traditional food like"empolvados", wich were really good! The bad part of this was that, after cooking, we have to wash the dishes, wich was awfull

3) Watch movies: every night we wacth a different movie! O
ne day she picked one and the other day the pick was mine, we even saw "El Conde", which turned out to be very boring.

4) Meet her family: even tho I used to know his parents, now I meet some of her uncles and aunts, they were very nice and friendly people. this happened during the 17th and 18th.

5) Walk: she lives on a very large terrain, so we used to walk a lot almost every day. We went to the end of the terrain and then walked again to the house to refresh and rest :)

All of this I made it with her and I loved it! I´m wishing to go back there as soon as possible!









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Miranda

Test practice