Relatives

 Today I am going to talk about my grandmother, Maria Angelica, whom we affectionately called Keka. Keka was a fundamental figure in my life from the time I was just a child of 3 or 4 years old until the age of 14. 


Throughout her life, Keka worked tirelessly at Corfo, although the exact details of her tenure there escape my memory. I remember visiting the building downtown on several occasions, but what really stood out about her was her dedication and passion for everything she did. After retirement, she was finally able to devote herself to the things she was passionate about, such as knitting, traveling and enjoying the company of her friends. Her active and energetic spirit always shone through in every activity she undertook.

Keka was an exceptionally loving and affectionate person. She always showed her affection consistently, both with me and my brother. From the moment of our birth, she was present at every stage of our lives, offering her unconditional support and affection. In addition, her sense of humor was contagious; she always made us laugh with her witticisms and jokes.

Her sociable nature made her the center of attention at any gathering. She was always surrounded by friends and family, sharing stories, conversations and laughter. Keka had the rare ability to make everyone feel welcome and loved in her presence. She was a true source of joy to those who had the privilege of knowing her.

:)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

FP top 5

Miranda

Test practice