Something you enjoying doing outdoors

Hi everyone! today I will write about something I like to do outdoors!

Generally, I like to do outdoor sports, my favorites being cycling and soccer. I started doing these activities around 2019, before the social outburst but when the weather was already favorable for outdoor activities, around August or September. 

I used to play soccer with some of my school friends near the Club Palestino stadium, at the El Parrón station; cycling, on the other hand, I do it only with my headphones. The route I do is, from my house I take the great right avenue to the San Bernardo square. There, depending on how tired I was, I would go back or continue to the Pucará de Chena hill. the total ride would take me between 1:30 - 2 hours and the soccer would last 1 hour, sometimes 2 hours.

I liked these activities because they gave me the time to deconcentrate, to see my friends, to laugh, to think and to exercise at the same time. It was a great time. 

Unfortunately, the last time I did these things was back in 2021, because between the pandemic and the duty of preparing for the end of the year test, I had little time to do them.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

FP top 5

Miranda

Test practice